COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
In the coming weeks, RISE Softball will be ready to serve the softball community. On a state-by-state bases, regulations will be eased and lifted allowing RISE Softball to resume hosting showcases. RISE Softball will be following all county, state, & federal safety guideline related to Covid-19, as we prioritize the health & well-being of all players, families, coaches, & staff.
RISE Softball will be following all safety protocol as listed below:
- All softballs will be sanitized before every event by RISE Softball Staff.
- Pens, clipboards, & supplies will be sanitized after each check-in.
- Mask are required by players, parents, & staff during the check in process. Masks are not required during the event, but highly recommended during non-softball related activity.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- We ask that all players sanitize their equipment before attending the event.
- Players & parents are asked to keep their 6 ft social distancing.
- Players equipment will not be allowed to be shared.
- All equipment bags will be lined up against the fence. (No players in dugouts).
- Events may be moved to smaller groups depending upon the state regulations (Please be flexible the day of the event).
- Bring your own water bottle or drink. DO NOT share.
- If you are not feeling well, please let us know as soon as possible. We will transfer you to another event.
After 8 weeks of sheltering in place, we know players, parents, and coaches are eager to get back out on the field. These measures listed above reinforce our safety-first approach, as we are ready to help you begin or continue through the recruiting process. We LOVE what we do at RISE Softball and want to continue helping players achieve their dreams of playing at the next level. With your help, we will overcome this adversity. #RISEfamily
Owner/ Director of Scouting